Add new life to your old products.
Let Sage Design redesign them to...
• Reduce material and labor costs
• Replace hard to find and obsolete parts
• Add new features
• Bring old 20th century products into the 21st century
• Revise or create necessary CAD files & documentation for production
• Redesign for modern manufacturing techniques
• Redesign the packaging in plastic or sheet metal
Let us show you how to save time and money.
There are so many old electronic designs that are still in demand but they are getting difficult and expensive to produce. Often these designs are from the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's. Most of these products show their age and should be redesigned. Let Sage Design upgrade your designs. We provide all of the engineering services needed including fully documented designs, prototypes, testing, certifications and even production.
The photo to the right is CAD artwork (partial view) of a printed circuit board which we designed for a customer. The new board is a 4 layer assembly measuring approximately 4 x 4 inches. This board is a 100% fit and function match to the 1985 original which was fabricated on two boards measuring approximately 10 x 12 inches each.
© Sage Design, Framingham, MA, USA - 2014